Getting some things together for the group podcast, and I thought I would post them here so that I can keep track of them:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/3385846/Barack-Obama-His-most-memorable-soundbites.html
I think that it is going to be really difficult to make a killer podcast, but I hope that my group and I will succeed.
So, last class:
Making the podcast was soooo frustrating, but trying to figure it out on my own definitely taught me how to use it much better then if someone had just shown me how to use it. Liked the teaching technique, even though I wanted to throw the keyboard across the room.
Still overwhelmed with the amount of work, and there are so many stresses in terms of next year and figuring out my life and future! Ugh.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1753162148/bctid9014462001
ReplyDeletePosting some of your thoughts on the blog is a great idea. Don't get too frustrated, things will fall into place.
ReplyDeleteI am a little overwhelmed and I wasn't even in class.
ReplyDelete