I'm assuming that we are going to learn how to make and everything about podcasts next class so that we can work in our groups to do the project. I am excited to make my first podcast and to learn something new. One of the girls in my group knows what a podcast is and it sounds cool.
I am a bit overwhelmed with both of my education classes this semester because they both entail a lot of work. I thought that I was going to have a nice last semester because I'm not taking many classes since I'm basically done- but thanks to my education classes I will be stressed and submerged in work the entire semester. :) But hopefully it will be worth it and will prepare me to become a teacher.

You are right about it being a lot of work. My hope is that it will be useful work and you have the opportunity to practice some of the things you learn and develop some different skills to help your students become 21st century learners and take advantage of the technology to use for constructive purposes.
ReplyDelete