Ok- so I hate Google sketch up. I don't foresee myself ever using it in my classroom in any way. I feel that it is more appropriate for an art class, architecture class, engineering classes, design classes, or computer graphics class. It doesn't make sense to the human brain, or at least not to this human brain.- Just found out that we have to make a virtual classroom using google sketch up, looks like I'm getting a D on that! I am very good at being creative and I'm sure that I will come up with a great idea for my classroom, but there is no way that I am going to be able to convert it onto google sketch up. We shall see how that works out...
But on a happier note, we just learned how to make a photostory and Wendy did a great job teaching us! It was really fun, and an awesome resource to use in the classroom.
Window's movie maker also seems like a great program. But I'm not sure how to get the video clips into the program, but I am sure that I could figure it out. Both of these programs help to enhance information and make it more interesting.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Danielle, you should have a more positive attitude just coming back from vacation. I think you underestimate yourself! You shouldn't be surprised by the classroom design assignment. That has been in the syllabus since the first class. I hope to get you some assistance. Think positive thoughts.
ReplyDeleteDanielle, don't be so hard on yourself. When we working on Google Sketch Up, you knew more about it then I did!! I think its going to take some time to get used to, but the more you play aroud with it, the better at it you will become. Who knows, it could become your favorte thing to use in the classroom!! We'll help each other out on this one and create the coolest classroom ever!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing in the classroom! You're crazy! haha
ReplyDelete